MW Mobile Blog

For friends, family and the random search engine visitor. This blog started as an experiment in mobile blogging from my Palm TREO 600, 700, Prē, HTC Evo, Samsung 5, Pixel 3, Pixel 6 Pro. Now it serves as a simple repository of favorite activities. Expect bad golf, good fishing, great sailing, eating, drinking, adventure travel, occasional politics and anything else I find interesting along the way including, but not limited to, any of the labels listed here...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally added my 2 cents.

After over five hours of waiting, I got my one minute in. They grouped us together by whatever issue was being advocated to speed the process along, and provide a little coherence to the comments. These two cute kids were from the First Tee program at Sharp and love playing there. I was afraid to ask them what they shoot, as I expect they were better golfers than me.

Anyway, about a half hour after we had our say, the golf hater contingent got the podium. As usual, we outnumbered them.

I need to digest what I heard a bit, so I think I'll just call this post a placeholder until I can download the clips from SFGOVTV in few days. When I have them, I'll post both the pro and con comments here. It'll be enlightening.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments: