MW Mobile Blog

For friends, family and the random search engine visitor. This blog started as an experiment in mobile blogging from my Palm TREO 600, 700, Prē, HTC Evo, Samsung 5, Pixel 3, Pixel 6 Pro. Now it serves as a simple repository of favorite activities. Expect bad golf, good fishing, great sailing, eating, drinking, adventure travel, occasional politics and anything else I find interesting along the way including, but not limited to, any of the labels listed here...

Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Day at The Open

US Open - Olympic Club
And what a day it was! Perfect weather, great golf, and a beautiful course. Phones and cameras were not allowed on the course, so I painted these images in watercolor from memory after I got home.

18th Green
18th Fairway

Final group (Woods and Furyk) approach 18

Tiger bogies, Furyk leads
As always, departure on shuttles was a bit of a zoo
Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

2 comments:

Civic Center said...

Those are beautiful watercolors. I had no idea you possessed such talent.

mw said...

These were just a warm-up. Check out the oils I painted at the Open on Sunday.